We are very excited that the construction process is on the way! I took my gold plated shovel and hard hat out there... but they didn't want some pregnant chic digging a hole! ;)
We met w/ Dave, the construction manager, yesterday. He gave us the rundown and timeline of how things will go.
Foundation: 2 weeks
Frame: 1 week
RF Mech: 2 weeks
Drywall: 2 weeks (Drywall finish triggers closing in 30-40 days)
Mid-point Inspection: Aug 1st
Tentative closing date: Sept. 16th
I will try to update this blog as often as I visit the site. They have dug the site out and layed down the gravel for the drive. They should have the footings poured today. And the curtain should be up by Monday. We also found out today, Beazer will be sodding our backyard for free b/c of a referral we sent their way! Woohoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment